Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Slow motion enabled



I've finally implemented slow-motion with more or less no bugs (at least, I have only encountered one so far which I haven't had time to fix.

Updates:
- Time slow
- Special effects can be set for every object on the field excluding the caster, or for all objects not on the same team
- Objects inherit their opointer's frame speed and degree of time-stop

Bug fixes:
- Floating chars did not work well after the previous re-ordering of the frame processing sequence. This has been fixed

Bugs found:
- Characters can float (watch julian in the video) if they return to the airborne frame just as they are landing.
- Flying characters float all the way to the screen in slow-motion

Next update won't contain "new" features. I'll be focusing on fixing what I already have.



Azriel~

1 comment:

  1. slow mo looks badass, i didnt think its possible since it came across my mind couple times before back when i wanted to do a prince of persia game (which needed time slow power)

    awesome work ;)

    ReplyDelete