Monday, September 30, 2013

Awaken!

Been a while since I've posted, but Hero Quest went through another rewrite (I know =/). Here's where I've gotten up to since the rewrite:


That's running on Ubuntu - g++ on windows did not yet have support for atomic_int when I attempted to compile Hero Quest there; haven't re-attempted to compile on Windows yet.

Syntax for character data has changed to using xml, and hopefully it's going to make things easier. Check out heat.xml.

The app is also theme-able, and the widget animations scriptable: theme.xml.

My next major step is to get a control settings menu done, some refactoring, and then I'll start working on the parts needed for gameplay. Main reason is to get the "boring bits" out of the way first. Fun stuff will be fun.



Azriel~

No comments:

Post a Comment